Arts & Health Research Network
The Finnish Arts & Health Research Network has been founded as part of the Taikusydän initiative in 2016. The research network regularly arranges network meetings, seminars and workshops as well as maintains an expert database.
For more info, contact:
Liisa Laitinen, Adviser, Arts & Health
Arts Academy, Turku University of Applied Sciences
firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 468 7263
Nordic Arts & Health Research Network
The Nordic Arts & Health Research Network is a forum for exchange and collaboration of Arts & Health researchers within the Nordic area.
The key aims of the Nordic Arts & Health Research Network are to:
- Foster interdisciplinary discussion and co-creation of knowledge (experiential, practical, theoretical) within the interdisciplinary Arts & Health field
- Provide a platform for collaboration in the Nordic context
- Support interaction of Arts & Health research, practice and education
- Promote the development of Arts & Health research and research methodologies
- Serve as a platform for planning new Nordic research and RDI projects
- Disseminate information about the Nordic Arts & Health research for wider audience
The network has been launched in 2019 in collaboration of six partners:
- Arts Academy, Turku University of Applied Sciences (administrator & coordinator)
- Centre for Culture & Health (NOCKS), Aalborg University
- Primary Healthcare, Clinical Research Centre, Region Skåne
- Royal College of Music in Stockholm
- Volda University College
- National Center for Culture, Health & Care, Nord University
The network is supported by the Nordic Culture Point.
For more info, see: www.nordicartshealth.fi